As many of us know the World Health Organization has declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. Work, school, travel, and public life are changing every day. Uncertainty has created stress and concern about travel plans.
Conferences all over the world are being canceled or postponed as companies and governments put in place travel bans and people look to avoid large groups. Most of the tech conferences which have been canceled are large scale events, however even the testing community has seen a few conferences changed.
Changes this year:
- SauceCon 2020 is being postponed but no date has been announced.
- SmartBear Connect 2020 is now an online conference. April 27-28, 2020.
- Accelerate San Francisco 2020 is now an online conference for 1 day. April 29, 2020.
- Testingstage postponed to May 21-23 2020.
- IEEE International Conference on AI Testing 2020 postponed to Summer 2020. TBD.
- Heisenbug 2020 Piter postponed to June 14-15, 2020.
- SAEC Days 2020 postponed to July 21-23, 2020.
- QA Challenge Accepted 6.0 postponed to September 12, 2020.
- TestCon Moscow 2020 postponed to September 15-17, 2020.
- TestIstanbul 2020 postponed to October 6, 2020.
- TestBash Netherlands 2020 postponed to October 15-16, 2020.
- Test & Quality Summit 2020 postponed to October, 21, 2020.
- TAIC PART 2020 postponed to October 24, 2020.
- IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST) 2020 postponed to October 24-28, 2020.
- InSTA 2020 - International Workshop on Software Test Architecture postponed to October 28, 2020.
- Italian Software Testing Forum postponed to November 9-11, 2020.
Canceled this year:
- EPIC Experience
- Nordic Testing Days
- Red Hat Open TestCon
- STPCon Spring 2020
- TestBash Brighton 2020
- TestBash Detroit 2020
Last Updated: 3/30/2020
Want to help? Consider helping to keep this list updated.